This is a somewhat new experience at the SUN 'n FUN Expo Campus! Join us for family fun on the Lakeland Linder International Airport for the second annual SUN 'n FUN Holiday Fly-In Festival and Car Show. Gary Donovan will be organizing the flying activities and word has it that the T-34's will be asked and invited to fly both Friday and Saturday. The event coordinator and SNF have asked that you register here on the T-34 website AND on the SNF website which can be reached here:
This is a great time of the year to enjoy the beautiful Central Florida fall weather in a place where you can spread out a picnic blanket, have all the space you want and enjoy some great aircraft, displays and activities! Like to camp? There's no better place than SUN 'n FUN! Planeside and RV camping are available. How about a 5k to start your Saturday? Got that, too - come on out and enjoy the great outdoors!
- Short Takeoff and Landing (STOL) Competition
- Scale Model Gingerbread Competition
- Hot Air Balloon Launch - Saturday
- Santa will arrive in a STEARMAN and collect his mail from the kids!
- Over 50 exhibitors
- Great food!
- Airplane Displays
- Car Show
- Friday Evening and Saturday Aerial Demonstrations
- Friday Evening Balloon Glow
- Aircraft and Traditional camping is available