Wednesday , 23 August 2017

Baker Fly-in

Home Forums General Discussion Baker Fly-in

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Curtis Boulware Curtis Boulware 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Curtis Boulware
    Curtis Boulware
    Participant

The 2017 George Baker Aviation Fly-in and Formation Clinic will be held again this year beginning the weekend before Sun N Fun. March 31-April 4

Mark your calendars. More information coming soon. If you have any questions up front, please ask here.

Curtis Boulware
    George Baker Aviation
    386-837-4073

Profile photo of Curtis Boulware
    Curtis Boulware
    Participant

Everyone is cordially invited to the 2017 George Baker Aviation Fly-in

As always, flying will begin Saturday morning with multiple sorties per day, framing lunch. Usually we get to do 2 or 3 sorties in the morning, break for lunch and 2 or 3 sorties in the afternoon.

Breakfast and lunch will be provided daily at the hangar. Dinner will be provided Sunday night at the hangar and we will have a farewell dinner at a local restaurant Monday evening.

Local rental cars are Enterprise, Hertz, Avis, and Budget.

Hotel options are:
    Hampton Inn – (386) 898-9444
    Riverview Inn – (386) 428-5858
    Best Western – (386) 426-0020

There are also many little local Motels on US-1, but I have no experience with them so I cannot give a recommendation.

We ask for a $100 per person contribution to cover food and drink for the weekend.

I hope to see all of you in Florida come April! Please RSVP to this chat, my phone via call OR text, or my email.

Sincerely,
    Curtis Boulware
    George Baker Aviation
    386-837-4073
    curtis@bakeraviation.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.